Summer 2023 Newsletter is Now Available!
The latest edition of The Confluence is here: Summer 2023 Newsletter. In this issue, you’ll find the President’s report, important announcements, the book nook, new working groups, and chapter resources available to members!
Have something to submit to our newsletter? We welcome submissions of all kinds, with the topic of fish/fisheries/science in mind. Some examples include:
- Book reviews
- Research updates/stories (with photos!)
- Continuing education opportunities (courses, webinars, etc.)
- Recognition of achievements
- Articles with advice for students/young professionals
- Reviews of chapter events
Our submission deadlines are as follows:
- Spring/Summer issue: June 1
- Fall issue: October 15
- Winter issue: January 15