The call for papers deadline is now closed.
Students—if you would like to be considered for the Best Student Paper awards, you MUST register for the Student Symposium and specify your interest. If you would like to be considered for the Best Student Poster awards, you MUST register for the Poster Session and specify your interest. Please select the appropriate responses on the form below.
Abstract submissions must include:
- Type of presentation preferred (oral or poster).
- Topic area: A proposed symposium or contributed papers
- Abstract Title: Be brief but descriptive.
- Author(s) name(s) as they should appear in the program, affiliation, mailing address, phone number and email address.
- Name of presenter and contact person if different from first author.
- Students indicate participation in “best student paper or poster”.
- Text of abstract in 300 words or less.
For more information on current symposia offerings, please visit the Symposia page.